The nearest transport links are as follows
Rail: Bournemouth Railway Station
(South West Trains/Cross Country)
Bus: Fishermans Walk Bus Stop
- 400 meters (routes P2, P3 and M2)
Coach: Bournemouth Travel Interchange
Air: Bournemouth Airport (Hurn)
The post code for BOD is BH5 2EL if you are using satellite navigation.
|Postcode||Latitude||Longitude||Eastings||Northings||Grid Ref |
- At the junction of the A338 and the A3060 (the Cooper Dean Roundabout), take the A3060 signposted to Bournemouth Hospital and Christchurch.
- Pass Royal Bournemouth Hospital on your left and continue through 2 sets of traffic lights until you reach the roundabout (approximately 1 mile).
- Take the 3rd exit towards Boscombe and Southbourne.
- At the fourth set of lights (the first and third are pedestrian), turn left into Seabourne Road signposted Southbourne and Tuckton (B3059).
- Just after the Pedestrian lights (after approximately ½ mile), take the 2nd right into Portman Terrace.
- Take the 2nd left into Portman Crescent (alongside Fishermans Walk).
- At the T junction, turn right onto Boscombe Overcliff Drive.
- BOD is the first property on your right (number 79).
If you would like to get directions to BOD from your home via different forms of transport, please click on the Directions option below. Enter your Post Code in the Choose Starting Point box and then select the form of transport by clicking on the relevant symbol.